Saturday, August 28, 2010

she makes my heart happy





Hazel and I hung out at the St George temple for a few hours while Dane took his 2nd CPA exam. We had a fun time at the visitors center and around the grounds. Kitty, her favorite stuffed animal and "best friend," came with us, too.
Haze was so excited to be "on vacation" and stay in the hotel for a night. She was so sad we had to go home that she cried when we pulled into the garage.

3 comments:

The State of Our Family said...

She makes my heart happy too! She'll be a wonderful big sister....CONGRATS AGAIN!

Melea said...

Hi Delyse! Congrats on baby number two! Baby number one is a cutie. I love her smile. Hope you are doing well.

Teneill and Corban said...

Hello my long lost roomie! I hope you don't think it's weird that I found your blog... I've thought about you over the years and wondered how you've been. And now I know! You're little girl is so cute, just like her mama:) Congrats on #2, hope you are feeling great. I miss you! Teneill