Monday, July 28, 2008

We love summer!

We've had a busy summer so far and it's becoming more so everyday!!
for the 4th of July we headed to southern Nevada to visit with friends and family! We spent the 4th with the Selches, Stolworthys, and other friends; we went swimming with Joe, Yvonne, and the boys; and had a really great time!

Delyse and Hazel also went down again to LV for Cara's (Ryan's Adorable fiancee) endowment and bridal shower, Uncle Ryan's Birthday, visiting friends, and for Grandma Selch's Birthday. It was a busy trip but much fun! Hazel is becoming a seasoned traveler and has had 8 airplane rides already!



Lastly, we are packing up and moving to southern Nevada in 2 weeks! Holy Cow! That is sooo soon! We have much to do!
Dane has transfered to UNLV (yay, we got his acceptance letter!) to continue his Masters of Accounting and Delyse is looking for a new job. We are excited, and nervous, and happy, and sad, and frantic, and so many other emotions all at the same time. We think it will be wonderful to be around family but sad to leave our dear friends here in Reno. We will miss you all so much! Reno had been good for us, rough at times, but over all, a wonderful place to start our family.


8 comments:

Kristen said...

We will be so close! If you ever make the venture to St. George, make sure to let us know, and we will let you know if we head down there. Yay for you guys

Mike and Emily said...

Such cute pics! I'm sad you guys couldn't make it down for the wedding, but I understand the crazy stress of moving! Keep posting pics of your beautiful babe!

Sarah said...

I'm so excited that you'll be so close! Do you know where you will be living yet? I can't wait to see you guys again!!! Let me know if you need help getting settled!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

WOOHOO!!!! That's so great! I was just thinking the other day I needed to come to Reno and see you, but I guess I'll see you in H-town! I'll be home the 9-10 and then again the 23-24 for Chris & Shelly's baby blessing. :) Will you be there?!

Stephanie said...

Delyse Hazel is just getting cuter all the time! I enjoy seeing the pics. Also glad to hear you get to move closer to family, it's always nice to have them close by.

K said...

That is such a cute video! Good old Daddy Dane. I am excited to hear you guys will be in Southern NV again, maybe we will actually get to see you sometimes now.

Melea said...

She is growing up so quickly! I love the pic of her eating rice cereal. Oh, and you hardly look as though you had a baby! I hope that your move is easy and that you settle in soon!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Hello! I hope you guys are enjoying the Southern Nevada and getting settled! Love you lots