Our family blog... mostly about Hazel (:
She's so beautiful! I'm so happy and excited for you Delyse. I hope you're enjoying being a mom.
Delyse you had a baby?! She is so beautiful!!!!!I had to sign up for this blog thing just so I could send you a message. My little Andrew is 6 months now and teething-look what's coming!!!
Hey D&D&Hazel ~ Looking beautiful as always! Can't wait to see you this summer and finally meet sweet little Hazel! Emily, Les & Bentley
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She's so beautiful! I'm so happy and excited for you Delyse. I hope you're enjoying being a mom.
Delyse you had a baby?! She is so beautiful!!!!!
I had to sign up for this blog thing just so I could send you a message. My little Andrew is 6 months now and teething-look what's coming!!!
Hey D&D&Hazel ~ Looking beautiful as always! Can't wait to see you this summer and finally meet sweet little Hazel! Emily, Les & Bentley
Post a Comment