We had the greatest Christmas! Because traveling is not an approved activity on bedrest, all of Delyse's family came and stayed with us. (Thanks so much guys!!!) It was wonderful to have them here to visit and we're so glad that all 8 of them sacrificed and stuck it out in our 2 bedroom apartment. They didn't even complain, well not too much at least ( :
Friday, January 4, 2008
Christmas
We had the greatest Christmas! Because traveling is not an approved activity on bedrest, all of Delyse's family came and stayed with us. (Thanks so much guys!!!) It was wonderful to have them here to visit and we're so glad that all 8 of them sacrificed and stuck it out in our 2 bedroom apartment. They didn't even complain, well not too much at least ( :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay for a new post! I love that your family came to you-thats what both of ours did this year too.
Delyse! Oh my goodness, I'm such a bad friend. I have been meaning to call you and have not. Bad, bad Ashley. I don't have your email address, either, so please email me! It's astolworthy@gmail.com. We can chat while I'm at work. :) I'm glad you all had fun at Christmas! Such a happy thing to have family over. I love and miss you! You're in my thoughts always!!!
Post a Comment